top of page

Revival Now Prayer Network

Public·105 members

Praise the Lord Saints! In this month of May, "Mental Health Awareness" is being honored. This is a true crisis that affects many people and their families. It does not discriminate according to age, race/ethnicity/culture, social class, but it plagues the lives of many. CRC recognizes the impact of mental health on others and have highlighted this as a need for focused prayer. If you have a loved one, friend, co-worker, or neighbor dealing with mental health issues and you want focused prayer for them, please leave your prayer petition below. Please take time to pray for the needs of those with any mental health struggles. We will continue praying this entire month of May over this specific area. Thank you all!

‭Philippians 4:6-7

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

‭1 Peter 5:7

"Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you."

‭John 14:27

"Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid."

‭2 Timothy 1:7

"For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind."

‭Philippians 2:5

"Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:"

‭2 Corinthians 10:5

"casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;"

‭Isaiah 41:10

"Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness."

Terrance Jostes

Amen!

Please keep Kyle, Athena, Arie, Charles Montgomery Jr., in prayer.

Thank you!

bottom of page